FYC Analog Differential Pressure Transmitter
EDF “Not Classified” version and EDF “K3 Classified” version for Nuclear Applications.
The FYC analog differential pressure transmitters accurately measures differential pressure and transmits a proportional 4-20 mA output signal.
FYC series are specially designed for safety related applications encountered in nuclear power plants where high reliability and long lifetime undo mild to harsh environment is required (radiation with total integrated dose (TID) 50 kGray).
- Standards: K3ad/1E
- Radiation tolerance: 5 Mrad
- Abnormally high temperature (LOCA): 125°C (257°F)
- Seismic: 35G
- Pressure ranges from 5.3 kPa up to 10000 kPa (0.76870 to 1450.38 psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.25%
- Stability: ±0.2% of URL for 30 days
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Fully analog electronics without any SMART device embedded to ensure the ability to address the highest safety levels in nuclear applications Flexibility
- Hazardous area approval according to ATEX
- Built-in RFI filter and lightning arrester
- Stainless steel electronic housing