FYB & FYD Analog Gauge and Differential Pressure Transmitter for Remote Seal(s)
EDF “Not Classified” version and EDF “K3 Classified” version for Nuclear Applications
The FYB & FYD analog gauge and differential pressure transmitters for remote seal(s) accurately measure gauge pressure and transmit a proportional 4-20 mA output signal.
FYB and FYD series are specially designed for safety related applications encountered in nuclear power plants where high reliability and long lifetime under mild to harsh environment are required (radiation with total integrated dose (TID) 50 kGray).
- Standards: K3-ad/1E
- Radiation tolerance: 5 Mrad
- Abnormally high temperature (LOCA): 125°C (257°F)
- Seismic: 35G
- Pressure ranges from 5.3 kPa up to 10000 kPa (0.76870 to 1450.38 psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Stability: ±0.5% of URL for 30 days
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Fully analog electronics without any embedded SMART device to ensure the ability to address the highest safety levels in nuclear applications
- Hazardous area approval according to ATEX
- Built-in RFI filter and lightning arrester
- Stainless steel electronic housing