FKC/FDC Differential Pressure (Flow) Transmitter for High Static Pressure
For high static pressure applications
The FKC/FDC differential pressure transmitter for high static pressure applications is a unique transmitter series derived from Fuji Electric’s extensive experience of supplying transmitters for flow applications traditionally found in upstream and subsea oil & gas. The transmitter can measure differential pressure of 130 mbar (1.89 psi) at a static pressure of up to 1 035 bar 15 000 psi).
The design is based on an all welded construction, where the welded assembling of the process cover on the measuring cell replaces the gaskets. Adapted NACE compatible SS 660 bolting and the specific process covers ensure that the required mechanical strength to the assembly is certified to a PED category IV module H1.
- Pressure ranges from 130 mbar up to 30 bar (1.89 to 435.1132 psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.1% (option: ±0,04%)
- Stability: ±0.2% of URL for 3 years
- Output: 4-20 mA (linear or square root) / HART or Modbus RS485
- Process connection C/C: 103 mm
- All wetted parts in SS 316L / Measuring cell wetted parts in Hastelloy C276
- Stainless steel electronic housing
- Full range of hazardous area approvals
- Built-in RFI filter and lightning arrester
- 5 digits LCD display with engineering units