Universal Programmable HART® Head Mounted Temperature Transmitter
The 530C Series is a modern, HART® head mounted temperature transmitter developed to meet the highest standards of accuracy and reliability.
A universal temperature transmitter compatible with RTD, thermocouples, voltage and potentiometer sensors offer the highest flexibility and reduces the number of installed product variants.
The 530C Series is fully compatible with HART® 7 and offers extended diagnostic information as device error, sensor and wiring conditions making the transmitter reliable and highly precise.
The 530C Series supports communication via NFC (Near-Field Communication) and Bluetooth® which makes it possible to configure and monitor the transmitter remotely.
The 530C Series is available with ATEX and IECEx certifications.
- Input: RTD, TC, mV and Ω
- Input RTD: Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000 and Cu10
- Input TC: Type B, C, D, E, J, K, N, R, S, T
- Accuracy: ±0.05% of span
- Stability: ±0.02% of span/year
- Output: 4-20 mA, HART protocol
- HART® compliance: Fully compliant with HART® 7 protocol as well as HART® 6 and 5
- 50-point custom linearization capability
- Sensor and system error correction capability
- Sensor error: NAMUR NE43
- Galvanic isolation: 1500 VAC
- Measuring channels: 1 channel
- Sensor connection: 2-, 3-, 4-wire
- Power supply: 8.5-36 VDC (8.5-30 VDC Ex-version)
- Runtime counter
- Simulated output capability
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6, 10 g
- Multiple configuration options