Universal Programmable 2-wire Head Mounted Temperature Transmitter
The 330C Series is a modern, isolated, universal 2-wire head mounted temperature transmitter developed to meet the highest requirements on flexibility, accuracy and reliability.
A temperature transmitter compatible with both Pt100-sensors and thermocouples offers high flexibility and reduces the number of installed product variants.
The robust design offers high vibration resistance and noise immunity and is therefore a guarantee for reliable and accurate operation also under the most demanding conditions. The 330C Series is available with ATEX, IECEx and FM certifications. All approvals in a single transmitter making it a safe choice for a wide range of applications.
The transmitter comes with a 5-year manufacturing warranty.
- Input: RTD, TC, mV and Ω
- Input RTD: Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000 and Cu10
- Input TC: Type B, C, D, E, J, K, N, R, S, T
- Robust terminals with test connections
- Accuracy: ±0.08% of span
- Stability: ±0.02% of span/year
- Output: 4-20 mA
- 50-point custom linearization capability
- Sensor and system error correction capability
- Galvanic isolation: 1500 VAC
- Measuring channels: 1 channel
- Sensor connection: 2-, 3-, 4-wire
- Power supply: 8-36 VDC (8-30 VDC Ex-version)
- Runtime counter
- Simulated output capability
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6, 10 g
- Configuration without external power
- Easy-to-use Windows configuration software
- USB communication