300 Series Submersible Level Transmitter
Accurately measure level in liquids and transmits a proportional signal
The EDGE•L 300 Series submersible level transmitter accurately measures level in liquids and transmits a proportional 4-20 mA output signal. Level and temperature values via Modbus (300RS).
Typical applications are level measurements in pump pits, reservoirs, plastic tanks, Parshall flume or in any vessel where it’s not desired to have a process connection in the bottom.
- Fixed pressure ranges (FD version) from 3.5 mH2O up to 70 mH2O (4.9781 to 99.5634 psi).
- RS version has a turndown of 10:1
- Accuracy: ±0.35% (option: 0.15%)
- Stability: Better than ±0.1% of URL per year
- Output: 4-20 mA / Modbus RS485
- Power supply: 6 to 36 VDC
- Innovative autozero function
- Kevlar reinforced polyurethane cable
- Media temperature up to 80°C (176°F) continuously
- Small sensor diameter to fit in narrow applications
- Intrinsically safe according EEx ia IIB T4 (Pending)
- Custom cable length up to 1000m (3280 foot)
- BOX100 connection box (see separate data sheet)
- Cable clamp