300 Series Submersible Level Transmitter
Accurately measures level in liquids and transmits a proportional signal
The EDGE•L 300 Series submersible level transmitter accurately measures level in liquids and transmits a proportional 4-20 mA output signal. Level and temperature values can be read via Modbus.
Typical applications are level measurements in water wells, pump pits, reservoirs, plastic tanks, Parshall flume or in any vessel where it’s not desired to have a process connection in the bottom.
- Pressure ranges (FD version) from 3.5 mH2O up to 400 mH2O (11.48 to 1312.34 ftH2O).
- RS model has a turndown of 10:1
- Accuracy: ±0.35% (option: 0.15%)
- Stability: Better than ±0.1% of URL per year
- Output: 4-20 mA / Modbus RS485 (RS model)
- Power supply: 6 to 36 VDC
- Innovative autozero function
- Kevlar reinforced polyurethane cable with vent tube
- Media temperature up to 80°C (176°F) continuously
- Small sensor diameter to fit in narrow applications: 20 mm (0.787 in)
- Intrinsically safe according EEx ia IIB T4 (Pending)
- Lightning protection
- Custom cable length up to 1000m (3280.84 ft)
- BOX100 connection box (see separate data sheet)
- Cable clamp
- Modbus configuration kit including MEP 7 Modbus PC software, RS485 USB modem, battery supply and connection to low resistance mA meter