5RD Series Averaging Pitot Tube
Accurately measures flow of liquids, gas and steam
The 5RD Series Averaging Pitot tube is a flow element that, together with a differential pressure transmitter from the EDGE•P FCX-AII V5/VG Series, accurately measures flow of liquids, gas and steam in a pipe or in a rectangular duct with a minimum of pressure loss.
The 5RD Series is ideal for regular process applications as well as for challenging applications with high temperatures and polluted atmospheres and can be connected to the automatic cleaning system DEV 200 which, supplied with compressed air prevents any obstruction and ensures the accuracy of the measurement.
The 5RD Series have a robust construction, long service life and easy and economical installation.
- For pipes and ducts with a diameter from 50 mm to 1500 mm (2” to 60”)
- Process connection: Gland or flange
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of flow (Verified by independent laboratories)
- Long term accuracy: Independent of ware
- Repeatability: ±0.1%
- Reynolds number: ≥1.2 x 10.4
- Rangeability: 10:1
- Process media: Liquids, gas and steam
- Pressure: Max 50 bar (725.19 Psi)
- Media temperature: Max 500°C (932°F)
- Viscosity: Max 500 cp
- Plate material: Stainless steel
- Sensor material: Stainless steel 316L (material certificate available)
To read information about suitable differential pressure transmitters please follow any of the links;EDGE•P FCX-AII V5 FKC Differential PressureTransmitter or EDGE•P FCX-AII VG FKC Differential Pressure Transmitter with Safety Function