Standard Socket Weld-In Thermowells
Tapered Construction with Drilled Barstock
EDGE•T thermowells are manufactured as a one piece construction. With the CNC gun drilling, we are able to drill a 104” (2642 mm) hole depth as well as machine a straight or tapered full 50” (1270 mm) one piece construction. There are NO welded “multi-pieces”.
All tapered thermowells are tapered to the full length of the thermowell, which is a stronger construction than a straight thermowell. EDGE•T thermowells are manufactured as tapered construction unless otherwise specified as straight.
- Construction: Tapered
- Process connection: Socket weld-in
- Insertion length: ≤ 50”
- Instrument connection: FNPT ¾”
- Inner diameter bore size: .260, .385 or .718
- Head length: 1-¾”
- Outside diameter (R): .625, .750, .875, 900, 1.000, 1.062, 1.187 or 1.250
- Outside diameter (B): .500, .625, .765 or .875
- Materials: SS304, SS316, SS316L, Monel 400, Inconel 600, Hastelloy C-276, Titanium and many more
- Lag: With or without lag
- ASME PTC 19.3 thermowell stress calculation can be provided upon request