Fuji Cross Stack Laser Gas Analyzer
Single Beam Version
ZSS-S cross stack laser gas analyzer provides continuous measurement with high speed response of: HCl contained in flue gas in waste incineration plants and industrial waste disposal facilities; NH3 in power plants and denitration equipment; CO, CO2 and O2 in iron and steel plants and chemical plants.
Because ZSS-S is installed directly on the stack or the pipe through which the target gas passes, sample gas conditioning is not required. Being highly tolerant to dust, ZSS-S can be installed on the upstream of a bug filter where the gas sampling usually is difficult. ZSS-S is designed for both environmental monitoring and process monitoring.
- Low maintenance and operating cost with no gas sampling device and few parts to be replaced
- Superior long term stability
- Fast response within 2 seconds
- Tolerant to high temperature and high dust concentration
- Low power consumption
- Compliant with RoHS directive (2011/65/EU)
- Measurement principle: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measuring method: Cross-stack system
- Optical path: 0.5 to 10 m (1.64 to 32.81 ft).
- Backlit LCD display
- Optical path greater than 10 m (32.81 ft)
- Purging equipment
- Zero/span calibration equipment
- Optical axis adjusting tool
- IR card (IR visualizer) for NH3
- Check cell
- Spare parts for one year operation